Hobbs, New Mexico

On August 1, 2019, I brought my laptop in to the Odessa Best Buy store to have it looked at. It needed to be sent off to be repaired.

No word on my laptop until August 31, when I received an email and a coice message from Data Recovery saying they were able to recover my data and if I wanted it, it would cost me over $200. Well, I asked about it being repaired because that's why I sent it. The store backed up my data before it sent my laptop off. My laptop had not been fixed yet.

Fast forward to September 21, 2019 and I STILL have not received my laptop. I call the store because it seems like there is a lack of follow through with call backs. I have been told that an escalation ticket was submitted but they are waiting to hear. They also said there is a note that my laptop is being "worked on".

I have to wait.

They will not give me a number of someone I can call other than the store. I am so fed up and frustrated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Geek Squad Claim.

Comments