When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was.....Now I go in and your forcing me to go online to do it.
Then you have the balls to only give me the options of: 1.
put a $250 hold on my account to get the service I originally got for free just by going into the store to replace it or don't pay and wait forever to send you a phone and you send a new one back.I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER DEVICE FROM YOU SO LONG AS I LIVE YOU LIARS
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Cell Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I took my dog in for grooming. They usually cut her ears on the length and brush it. This time chunks of her hair were still coming out while I..."
- " Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015 My name is R. LaBroi. I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with..."
- "Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint Havertys in 2000. Years later, one of the table's pedestal legs split apart, causing..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."