2805 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040, USA

Computer was logging in on a temporary user profile; brought it to geek squad to fix issue; Rather than fix the issue, they restored my computer and deleted all my programs and files associated with these programs with no backup of data saved and without permission They documented the following: OS restored, this has resolved the booting issue. Unprofessional conduct by agents and supervisor that seemed flippant about their actions and stated I signed paperwork which gave them permission to delete my data.

When asking the agent to reverse the situation and how he would react if I deleted programs and files from his computer , he gave me no response, just a blank stare. I urge anyone to if they deal with BestBuy geek squad, to make sure to put in writing on their service order: DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING OFF THIS COMPUTER WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION!

Product or Service Mentioned: Geek Squad Computer Repair.

Reason of review: Computer was logging in on a temporary user profile; geek squad Rather than fix issue they restored computer and deleted all programs and files associated with no backup no permission documented the following.

Preferred solution: enforce do not delete without notifing customers.

Geek Squad Cons: Rude customer service, Deleted all my programs and files without permission, Did not fix issue.

Comments

Tiffane
#1419078

Best analogy I can think of ; going to the dentist with a tooth ache, rather than checking the tooth to determine the cause of the discomfort, the dentist pulls the tooth out..then exclaims...Issue Resolved!!!!

Seriously, what type individual would delete ones programs intentionally

My work files were associated with these programs...all were deleted with no apologies. All I got was you signed the paper we have permission to do what we please!!!

Geek Squad Reviews