Update added by user Mar 15, 2012
After running a scan of the compromised computer system issued by the Department of Rehabilitation, Employment, and Training, on 4/11/2009; and approved by the DETR supervisor, the vendor was a government contractor from Best Buy.The scan revealed all of the s*** I did not want on my computer for DETR services, this is a spyware/malware system that was intionally sabatoged by cybercriminals at Best Buy and approved by the DETR supervisor.
I know because the service was ordered in December 2008 for the upcoming semester, the system was issued after mid-terms on 4.11.2009.
The supervisor was shocked that I found the malware/spyware 20 minutes after leaving the DETR office.As of this date the supervisor of the DETR is mute.
Original review posted by user Mar 15, 2012
This is for you MR.LOL; your social engineering will not work.
Are you a part of this global cyber gang? Hackers who are part of this FakeCD99 gang all LOL when I accuse them of cyber espionage, cyber stalking, and cyber bulling, and using my computers for cyber crimes. The digital forensic evidence collected proves that GEEK Squad and others in this cyber gang are committing crimes of cyber espionage from 2009 to the present. Cyber criminal stalking me are a part of a global gang of cyber criminal that has cyber terrorized me and my computers since August 23, 2001.
Digital evidence collected to this date is 8978 pieces of digital evidence. So Mr.
LOL are you a part of this gang who's trying to discredit me as a digital sleuth?You're BUSTED!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cyber Crime
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I use a number of IObit products, the Pro versions. I also have used the free version of IObit Driver Booster which blindsided me tonight. I downloaded the latest version..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."
- "At this moment my Download is 5.5mb/Upload 3.4, which is well above Hulu's minimum requirements. My equipment is also top of the line. I call H to complain frequently..."
- "Hired Danny Gilder to transport our mule from Missouri to Arizona. Danny was recommended by the seller and local Veternarian that performed the vet check. He was loaded Saturday. Taken..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."