I shipped my Lenovo laptop through geek squad at local Best Buy store in Amherst, NY on 22nd of June 2016.I was getting online updates about the repair status till 11th of July but it is 22nd of July now and I am still waiting for my laptop.
I have no idea when I am going to get my laptop.
I called the Best Buy store and they said that it is in their service center, the repairs are done but they don't know when are they going to ship it back to me.It is really annoying and very inconvenient, more so because I am a student and I depend a lot on my laptop for my work.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..."
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "I'm very unhappy with my mouth and services I received in your Chili Rochester office. I would like a refund and my check back asap. I will never come back...."
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "Just a heads up, don't expect any customer service or warranty. Brinkmann filed for bankruptcy in late 2015 and was liquidated. Brinkmann owned Qbeam and Malibu landscape lighting. Due to..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."