Buffalo, New York
2.0

I shipped my Lenovo laptop through geek squad at local Best Buy store in Amherst, NY on 22nd of June 2016.I was getting online updates about the repair status till 11th of July but it is 22nd of July now and I am still waiting for my laptop.

I have no idea when I am going to get my laptop.

I called the Best Buy store and they said that it is in their service center, the repairs are done but they don't know when are they going to ship it back to me.It is really annoying and very inconvenient, more so because I am a student and I depend a lot on my laptop for my work.

Review about: Geek Squad Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Corsair - I'm buying elsewhere from now on. Corsair "Over the years I've had quite a few different components with the Corsair monicker on them. My latest acquisition was an AX 760 power supply. Nine months of use and..." Read more Geek Squad - Review in Computers category from Duncan, British Columbia Geek Squad "@bestbuycanada Extremely disappointed with #BestBuyCanada #GeekSquadCanada. Took 1 hour on phone with rep. to make a claim for replacement phone who still listed wrong address. UPS called to confirm address..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more