I shipped my Lenovo laptop through geek squad at local Best Buy store in Amherst, NY on 22nd of June 2016.I was getting online updates about the repair status till 11th of July but it is 22nd of July now and I am still waiting for my laptop.
I have no idea when I am going to get my laptop.
I called the Best Buy store and they said that it is in their service center, the repairs are done but they don't know when are they going to ship it back to me.It is really annoying and very inconvenient, more so because I am a student and I depend a lot on my laptop for my work.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I almost don't even know where to begin with this uneducated, unprofessional, disgrace of a company- but I'll try my hardest to accurately relay my disgusting experience in the hopes..."
- "I am extremely disappointed with etrailer service. My initial order was for a trailer hitch and wiring for my 2015 VW Tiguan. When I figured out on my..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."