2.0

I shipped my Lenovo laptop through geek squad at local Best Buy store in Amherst, NY on 22nd of June 2016.I was getting online updates about the repair status till 11th of July but it is 22nd of July now and I am still waiting for my laptop.

I have no idea when I am going to get my laptop.

I called the Best Buy store and they said that it is in their service center, the repairs are done but they don't know when are they going to ship it back to me.It is really annoying and very inconvenient, more so because I am a student and I depend a lot on my laptop for my work.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Geek Squad and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Geek Squad to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Geek Squad and geek squad customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments