Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I had gotten online support with Geek Squad, Renee an agent got involved and she screwed up my laptop!Called several times never got anywhere with it.

I finally got a phone call from someone today after weeks of dealing with this. Bottom line laptop was never fixed, they deleted files and made my programs useless. The guy said they are not responsible! Well I certainly can keep posting negative reviews on them.

I will keep filing complaints with BBB.They do not honor their service, if a merchant messes up your item they need to face up and take care of the item where they fouled up on!

Review about: Geek Squad Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Wont fix their mistake, Follow up to errors.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments

jamesvega

Issue was never resolved!They don't care!

I stop buying from them! I needed a hard drive instead of going to them I went to Walmart!

They are not the only retail stores!There is always Amazon, EBAY, Office Depot!