I contacted them several times!5 times to be exact, 5th I was called finally said they are not responsible even though they didn't fix my problem and screwed up my laptop.

I got my programs that they screwed up reinstalled and with a new key, it cost me! They are useless when it comes to customer service! They did not live up to their standards! When you get an outsider involved to fix your computer issues we trust that they will provide excellent service without causing any damage, or make matters worst than when you contacted in the first place.

Not the case here! One program that they rendered useless could not be reinstalled I had to buy another PC and install it there, I depend on these programs to diagnose and perform diagnostics for a living!

If I screw up a customer's truck I am taken to small claims court for reimbursement or to rectify the problem I cause!I wonder how that would apply here since the service was performed via remote online?

Review about: Geek Squad Technical Support.

Reason of review: Not only lowsy customer service but they damaged my PC programs.

Preferred solution: I would settle for store credit, there are some items there I can use! Refrigerator, new PC, TV, etc.

I didn't like: Do not stand behind their work, Damaged my computer programs and they ignored my problem.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments