They came out to repair our dryer.They have not parts and charge $99 to simply complete their evaluation and tell you what is wrong.

OK. Understood. They said that they could get the part and come back in exactly 7 days. Low and behold, they rescheduled the appointment without my notification for a completely different day a week later.

So, it takes two weeks to get a part that I looked up on the internet and can be delivered in 24 hours. I was clear that I would only commit to having them back they could commit to a week otherwise I needed to look elsewhere for expedited repair. Then I sat on hold for an hour trying to get them to come on their scheduled day and time.

I would never purchase another Samsung dryer, I will never purchase another appliance from Best Buy and I will never use Geek Squad again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Geek Squad. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Geek Squad.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Geek Squad to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments