PANASONIC VIERA TC-55AS530U 9962375 2YR 600-699 79.99 2YR 600-699.99 LCD GSP GSP# 5288232721 SKU # 3924148
Hello, we went for vacation and after coming from vacation we observed that our TV has the dreaded horizontal/vertical lines, 10% of the screen has turned darker.
We requested Geek Squad agent to visit and check they TV, they were already decided over the call as this is case of cracked screen, a person visited my place and reported cracked screen which void any warranty provided by Geek Sqaud.
However, My TV does not has a cracked screen (there is no sign of anything if we keep TV off) and the problem has just appeared on its own...
We are not sure how to resolve the issue with Geek Squad as they refused to fix issue...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought a brand new laptop from Best Buy. About a week after I took it home, the screen started having issues, it would go completely static for no..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014. I used it until April, 2016. Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I..."
- "We ordered the grand ballaster table for our dining room after the first table we ordered from them (17th Century French Montasery) arrived in horrible shape (massive scuff down the..."
- "I recently bought Kraft miracle whip at Walmart on Britton Parkway which is down the road from my place I get home and start to use it I see the..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."