Geek squads insurance is a scam
When buying my Mac I purchased insurance coverage.Well my laptop broke in two when my children playing knocked it off a bookcase.
Somehow the tech (agent) misunderstood and said a car ran over it, just because it happen in garage? Now I am being told they will not replace it. What did I pay for insurance REALLY FOR? I am temped to take these theives to court......
Is that a option?
I want if not the same iMac a upgrade for my problems and headaches. I ended up having to "rent" one for $300 (open box price) till mine comes back.
AND- Now they won't fix it.I am beyond livid.....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Geek Squad Protection
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..."
- "I shipped my Lenovo laptop through geek squad at local Best Buy store in Amherst, NY on 22nd of June 2016. I was getting online updates about the repair status..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."