State: Illinois City: Lansing Product: Geek Squad Tablet Repair Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Best Buy in Lansing, Illinois - IPad fixed and returned the wrong one

I took my dads IPad to Best Buy in Green Bay WI to have it restored. They assured me that this could be done. When I returned to pick it up they showed me that it was restored. I got it home and when I tried to enter his one and only username and password it was rejected. I took it to an Apple Store in IL, they told me that I had the wrong IPad. The one they returned to me actually belongs to a school district in NY! I am now in possession of a school districts property and my 90 year old dad is now out an IPad! He was just learning how to use it! Best Buy will not do anything to assist us and in fact is not even answering their phones! They refuse to replace it and they claim that on a busy Saturday, that his was the only IPad in for restore. This is ridiculous and we seem to have no recourse, as they can say whatever they want to say. I know that I brought his IPad to this store and they returned one that is unusable. They refused to replace it or even investigate what could have happened to his tablet in less than an hour.
Review
Service
Geek Squad Tablet Repair
Cons
  • Thir dishonesty or their attitude
Reason of review