I purchased the bestbuy warranty. The washer/dry I bought for my rental apartment has been broken since May 14.

It was scheduled for repair on June 6. While I waited for repair the washer started to leak and damage the floor, which I replaced with new flooring about 2 years ago, around the washer and the front entrance. I called them since it was emergency situation. They said they will escalate the case and call me within 2-3 days but nobody contact me so, I ended up call them.

They sent the guy to look at the washer on June 6 as originally scheduled date. I was told to wait another 2-3 days to know how to repair my washer. Nobody contacted me again. I called and I was told again I need to wait another 3-4 days to know when it will be fixed and they can not give me the exact date to fix.

I run out of my patient and my tenant is mad that it has been broken more than a month and not fixed . The washer leak again and it will do more damage on that property. Since it is the apartment and if it leaks again and start to damage the downstair it will cost me a lot to fix. I can not wait anymore.

I want it to be replaced right away with new one if they cannot fix it right away. and I also want the compensation of the floor damage. If I did not have warranty and repair the washer right away ,I did not have a leaking problem and damaged the floor either.

I buy the warrant to save the money. Now, I ended up paying more because they can not repair it early enough.

Product or Service Mentioned: Geek Squad Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Worst Customer Support