I have mailed, faxed and now I'm doing this to get my money returned to my card.$262.30 Claim #2021315, #2745737958 I'm tired of calling the bank everyday, and my uncle Attorney Jeff beck wants me to sue.

It has been almost two months since Geeks, Inc. took the money off my card after I had cancelled their services. I tried to go on the Official Document where I would sign, but it would not allow me to. I tried several times, but it wouldn't allow me to text.

I need this money immediately. I sent original invoice with a letter-only to find out that you can't find it I'm sick of this nonsense, and stress.

Put the money back immediately.jeff Beck is calling the Corporate office-as he is able to get the money.

This person wrote the review because of "order was cancelled " of refund policy from Geek Squad. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $262 and wants Geek Squad to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact that computer was damaged, geek squad maintenance and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Geek Squad for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments