Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 24

Never contacted me. Only sent me crap.

Wanting me renew warranty.

Hell no. Best Buy sucks

Update by user Jun 25

Today is Monday. So offices should be open.

After half hour giving last attempt to reach actual corporate office to file complaint. No luck. So asked where have I reached. Tried lie at first.

When mentioned already contacted BBB he stated Philippines. I am not in Philippines why am I speaking to someone don't understand English?? No has nothing to do with racism. Has do with point.

I don't speak Philippine. So after being transferred 5 times around customer service dept. Give up. best Buy lost me forever.

You suck. Stores have began to suck. Hope next one out of business. try rip off customers using 3 rd world call center.

Not paying for it. Deal with BBB

Original review posted by user Jun 24

I tried for 2 hours get help on cust service. Got nowhere.

All Philippine bs cant understand English. I( dont speak Philippine. Nor do I born here in US need to. Satisfy Best Buy attempt take jobs from Americans an pay 3 dollars day for same work.

So from my frustration getting nowhere online. Took my computer for tune up only. Told straight to face,dont touch nothing else. 2 hour job could done myself if cust service spoke English.

After giving day,called store direct. Agent said were repairing my computer. I asked why,were not suppose touch. After some time,cause guy surely had no idea what he was doing.

Came back said computer was being wrapped up done. So gave till 4 pm after left gym. Yeah was still jacked when hit best Buy. Walk in ask kindly give me my computer.

Guy went in back. came back asked why wanted it? WTF? My property for one.

Tried giving me some bs of how doing repairs. Again told not touch nothing. Took my parts off my computer,why?? Guy had nreve tell me was not going give me my computer.

Told him go get it,or knock *** out right here in store. I am like rest. Paid 300 dollars for plan.

have *** trying use. I woill never buy anything from Best Buy again EVER

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Non english speaking online agents, Poor attitudes.

Comments

I personally would have smashed your computer and then taken your mother out for a nice steak dinner, and then never call her again

to Geek Squad4Life #1508062

come do it,come to my house be man

to Geek Squad4Life #1508067

I am in Winchester Va 2 miles from Best BUy,bring *** on

Who be-taught you how to spoke¿

to Hajiib Muhammaaaaad #1508065