New Egypt, New Jersey

I don't quiet understand why when you purchase an item like a HP laptop from a Best Buy store, they won't stand behind the manufactures warranty!

Especially when there Geeks quad says, Yes there is a problem.But you have to contact the manufacture yourself.

why sale an item if your store is not going to support the customer. Well this is one customer that will not step foot in another BestBuy and will inform any one that if you don't purchase the bestbuy warrenty.

Stand by!

my name is Robert G.Wilson and my e-mail is wilbecraft@comcast.net

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of geek squad protection plan from Geek Squad. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Geek Squad to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Geek Squad for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #1205047

It's a manufacturer warranty, not Best Buy's.

Got Scammed by Best Buy Geek Squad Phone Handset Protection Geek Squad "I bought a new Samsung Galaxy S5 at the Best Buy in Aventura, FL not more than 3 or 4 months ago. The salesperson sold me on their extended protection..." Read more Geek Squad - THEY lost my receipt, repair tracking database is a total liar Geek Squad "Marina, California Best Buy, about July 15th, 2012: 1. 6 months after my computer purchase, my computer wouldn't switch on. I turned it into the local Geeks and they saw..." Read more Micro Center - Worst customer service at westbury, NY- CSR - ALI L Micro Center "I went in store traveling 15 miles to get free micro SD card and he started asking me questions that I felt were very inappropriate. I felt he(ALI L) was..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more