When I bought my machine, they were so happy to give this to me. I WANT IT GONE! It pops up, bugs the *** out of you! I did not want 'GEEK SQUAD'. IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVY ENOUGH, I would have pitched it in the bathroom at the local gas station. Why cannot companies like this just sell us a product, offer this 'GREAD Squad' as a option? I will never by anything with this company again, and when I leave here at 0700 hrs this date, I am going to RADIO SHACK, for a new tablet. (***, I get great service, and get all my fire dept scanners there since 1988.

So, GEEK SQUAD, do you have the guts to write me back with an answer???? Or are you like the rest of the 'squad'?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: TELL ME HOW TO GET THE POP OF WEBROOT, AND NEVER SEE THAT POOR OF AN EXCUSE AGAIN. Thank You Ever so much..

I didn't like: Getting it off my system.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #957720

You're comment is dribble, riddled with grammatical and spelling errors.Honestly what I can gather is that you were pissed that your computer had viruses.

You brought it in and then what??

Go to radio shack, make love to them.You sound like like a *** ***.

to *** off #979753

Wait, you misused "you're" versus "your" and you're attacking the grammatical validity of someone's post? LOL