1.2
Usability

My son went to best buy in El Centro, CA and the geek squad assistant Marilyn, was very rude to him.She refused to give him back the lap top and he said she was very rude that he called me to come over and pick up the lap top.

We know all geek squad agents and they are all friendly and professional. Well, I got to Best Buy and Marilyn was there and I asked her to tell me what happened? She told me that she couldn't say anything to me because her supervisor said so. Then I told her this is between you and my son so I need to know first hand.

I asked her who her supervisor was and she refused again. She than walked away while I was asking who the supervisor was. She said nothing and walked off. Rude.

Well after waiting 30 mins and being helped by Chris who immediately knew what was going on, he helped me but I would have been waiting until the sky turned blue because the manager/supervisor Nykole NEVER showed up. How unprofessional and unacceptable behavior. My son even said he was afraid to go back.

Now that's bad and trust me I will go to the top.Date of incident was 12/6/2015

dtiznado wrote the review because of poor customer service at Geek Squad. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Geek Squad to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was them lying to me, misrepresenting themselves and unprofessional and a liar. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Geek Squad and geek squad laptop repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments