The guy who helped me was nice but it took him over 45 minutes for him to check me in because he kept doing things wrong and once my phone was done I was given my phone back and he made me stand there for 25 more minutes while he was in the back and then typing on the computer and the whole time he didn't ask me for anything or need anything from me he just told me to wait and then at the end said “so you already signed these papers earlier right?” I said yes and then he said I was all set. It was an excessive waste of my time for absolutely no reason and because of this I will NEVER use Geek squad ever again!!

Both when checking in and picking up my device (just getting a cracked phone screen fixed) it was very apparent that the pace of the worker I dealt with was excessively slow and that he seemed to have no clue what he was doing. I have worked in customer service before so I normally am understanding and empathetic but this was absolutely unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Geek Squad Cell Phone Repair.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Geek Squad Pros: Fixed my product.

Geek Squad Cons: Not being shown respect and common courtesy, Customer service and wait time, Incompetence of workers.

• dissatisfaction