THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I’VE EVER EXPERIENCED. We had them install a TV, sound bar and blu-ray player. The tech suggested we get a Harmony universal remote so we wouldn’t have to deal with three separate remotes. So we purchased one and scheduled a tech to come out and program it for us. He came, programmed it, left his number just in case we had any questions and left. The very next day we lost our netflix – which was one of they keys he had programmed. Not only that but he never told us how to turn on/off any of the items with this remote.

I called the Zach at Best Buy (Eagan, MN) who sold us all this stuff and explained what had happened. This was after leaving two messages for the tech with no return call. Zach said he would see that the tech came back to resolve all of our issues with the remote. A week went buy and we never heard from a Geek Squad scheduler.

So I called Zach again. This time he said he spoke to the guy who oversees their techs in our area and we were promised a call that very day as well that someone would be out that very day to fix the problems. This has been a week now and we have heard from no one. HAVE TO SAY, THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. Whatever you do, take your devices elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Geek Squad. The most disappointing about harmony universal remote from Geek Squad was problem solving and not being shown respect and common courtesy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Geek Squad.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Geek Squad to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments