Wood Dale, Illinois

I brought my PC in on 12/15/15 to the Best Buy Geek Squad in N.Riverside, IL..

On 12/17/15 someone called me and said it was my mother board and for $575.00 they could fix it. I approved that only saying it was very expensive already. With an estimated completion date of 1/4/16, I checked the status online which said the part had arrived, fixing computer, needed to buy more parts!!! I was never called again and never approved more parts.

When I emailed them, a "Ria" emailed back and stated when I had a problem, I should let them know. What, don't they read English there? So I called the store and the geek guy said over and over only one part was bought and his screen said that. But when I told him what I was seeing online he changed his story and said they entered the purchase of the mother board twice - why on different days and why isn't my computer done yet!?

He has no idea.

Now I call the toll free number and wait over 15 minutes for someone to help!I will never use Geek Squad again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Geek Squad. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Geek Squad to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Geek Squad and geek squad repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Geek Squad?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1355711

The approval was for the cost not number of parts. Sometimes a replacement part is bad and new one would have to be ordered. It is possible the in store Agent did not know that a re order was not a new charge in which it would not have been